The Way We Recruit
“I pick teachers with passion and a special disposition for working with children, and focus my time on them now, because they are the models children learn from. The more playful, creative and aware the teacher, the richer the experience for children, and the more hopeful the future!” – Julia Gabriel
In addition to our educators holding relevant early childhood, drama and/or teaching qualifications, many also have experience and skills in a variety of fields unrelated to speech and drama. We believe this brings a wealth of expertise and richness to their teaching.
We are fortunate to receive resumes from people across the globe who would love to be part of Julia Gabriel Education’s special blend of magic and learning.
We invite those who are interested and qualified to visit us in person at our centres. Come and experience for yourself what we do.
At Julia Gabriel Education we’re not interested in simply offering you a job. We want to see if there is a connection. We are curious to know if you possess what we call ‘the Julia Gabriel Centre DNA’.
While there are no set personality profiles for an authentic Julia Gabriel Centre person, we have a strong identity and culture as an organisation. Some of the qualities of self-leadership that each and every individual in our organisation embodies and collectively imbues include:
- an insatiable appetite for learning and continuous development, and the ability to nurture this in others
- a high degree of self-awareness
- enjoying expressing one’s talents and strengths
- making time to play
- an ability to nurture and nourish creativity
- pushing boundaries to express one’s creativity
- actively seeking enriching experiences
- balancing creativity with practical solutions
- an ability to express oneself confidently and authentically
- an ability to connect with and support others
- an ability to celebrate differences and thrive in such an environment
- an ability to view challenges as opportunities for healthy growth and learning
- an ability to share information through communication and collaboration
- being true to one’s values
- being honest with oneself and others
- striving for excellence and integrity
- supporting, motivating and inspiring excellence
- demanding rigour in everything that one does
- having a pioneering spirit.
We do not expect individuals to have all of these qualities when they join us, but the Julia Gabriel Centre DNA can be developed in those who demonstrate potential.
We are always on the lookout for mature, energetic, fun-loving, creative and hardworking people. Email us at email@example.com if you are keen to explore career opportunities with Julia Gabriel Centre Bangkok